"Almost all children respond to music. Music is an open-sesame, and if you can use it carefully and appropriately, you can reach into that child's potential for development." Dr. Clive Robbins

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Monday and Wed Class Time Change

I just got done with Kindergarten Orientation for my daughter who goes to Thomas Edison Charter School and the time is different then I had planned on.  In order for me to get her to school on time (12:20 pm) I'm going to have to move the Monday and Wednesday Classes up just 15 minutes.  Please review the times and call or e-mail me if you have any concerns with getting your child here and and picked up on time.  I want to work with your schedule so it can work for everyone.  My phone number is 563-6543 or cell 512-4193.  Thank you for your understanding.

Fantasia Group
Monday and Wednesday 3-4 year old Morning Class:
8:45 am- 10:15 am- 1 1/2 hours--$40 a month

Cadenza Group
Monday and Wednesday 3-4 year old morning class:
10:20 am - 11:50 pm- 1 1/2 hours--$40 a month


I will be sending out the first weeks class schedule and theme soon so watch for that.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!