"Almost all children respond to music. Music is an open-sesame, and if you can use it carefully and appropriately, you can reach into that child's potential for development." Dr. Clive Robbins

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Music Classes to consider


I wanted to let you know about this new program that is beginning in Smithfield. My friend Terri Archibald is starting it and she is an amazing piano teacher. The following is her words about the program. If ever you are interested in music lesson for your child, feel free to call or e-mail me for advise. I have my fingers in a lot of music circles with my own children taking lessons and I teaching for over 10 years. So let me know if you ever need some advise in this area.

Hello Friends!
I am excited to introduce you to Let's Play Music, an exciting, new music curriculum which teaches advanced musical skills to young children (ages 4 - 6) using age-appropriate methods. Music educators have long taught that the young child learns best through play, experience and discovery. Let's Play Music uses play as the medium through which difficult concepts and skills are learned. If you were to peek in on a Let's Play Music class, you would see jumping, singing, skipping, storytelling, and laughing!

I would like to invite you and your child to a FREE sneak preview Sample Class. There you can observe your child participate in class and ask any questions you may have. I am positive that your experience will be enlightening, refreshing and FUN! I will be teaching two free Sample Classes on June 6, 2012 at 10:00 and 1:00. (Other dates available) Class space is limited so give me a call to reserve a spot for you and your child and discover the fascinating world of Let's Play Music!

Please visit our website at www.letsplaymusicsite.com and watch an online video at www.letsplaymusicsite.com/video for lots of great information!

Sincerely,
Terri Archibald
563-2782
760-1464

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!