"Almost all children respond to music. Music is an open-sesame, and if you can use it carefully and appropriately, you can reach into that child's potential for development." Dr. Clive Robbins

Monday, March 22, 2010

How Do I Register?

That is easy you can:

1. E-mail musictrainpreschool.gmail.com and I can e-mail the registration form to you.
2. You can stop by my home a pick up a registration form
3. You can make an appointment to meet me and decide if this is the preschool that is right for your child.

After you fill in your registration form you mail with your $25 registration fee to:

3124 S 1600 W
Nibley, UT 84321

I will keep on this blog the progress of registration. I have 12 open spots for students. As I get registration forms I will update how many open spots there are. I have decided to keep the number of classes I do at two. The classes will be held either M and W or Tue and Thur both at 9:30-11:30. On the registration form you can indicate what day you will prefer. Preference will be given to those who register first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!