"Almost all children respond to music. Music is an open-sesame, and if you can use it carefully and appropriately, you can reach into that child's potential for development." Dr. Clive Robbins

Monday, March 15, 2010

Thanks to my sponsors!

I've been around the town asking for local businesses and schools to help me advertize. I just want to thank all those who were so willing to let me put up a sign. Also if you know of a business you think would let me put up a sign let me know, Thanks!

  • Bob's Sinclair in Nibley
  • Books of Yesteryear
  • Golds Gym
  • Hyrum Library
  • The Maverik in Nibley
  • Nibley Elementary
  • Petersens Farm
  • Storks Landing
  • The Book Table
  • Thomas Edison Charter School
  • ksl.com
  • cachevalleydaily.com
  • craigslist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!