"Almost all children respond to music. Music is an open-sesame, and if you can use it carefully and appropriately, you can reach into that child's potential for development." Dr. Clive Robbins

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Announcements

  • I have had a few students move so I'm looking for more preschool students to fill our classes.  I'm hoping to get them filled so I don't have to combine our Monday and Wednesday classes to one class.  Spread the word, I'm running a special price for new students.  If they sign up before Dec 1st.  They can get 1/2 off December tuition.  December will be a really fun month.  We are getting ready for our Christmas program and will be learning fun songs and even play a tone bell song.  We have some fun projects planned!
  • I sent December calendars home Monday and Wednesday.  
  • I sent you all an invite to join the Music Train Preschool Calendar on Google Calendar.  This might help remind for field trips, and show and tell.  --Let me know if you have questions about how to get this working for you.  
  • December tuition is due by December 5th. Even though it is shorter month, tuition still is the same price. 
  • The tour at Lee's was so much fun!  Pete, the store manager did such a great job.  We made him a thank you card, have your kids say "hi" next time you are in there.  We took some fun pictures.  Thanks to Rachelle and Cami for helping make this trip possible by driving!   I put a few pictures up today if you want to see it.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Train-Preschool/370826534799

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!